orly nail polish naughty

I love the wear and application of Orly polishes. This one applies well. I used 2 coats to get a rich color, but could have gotten by with 1 for a lighter color or darkened it with 3. It applied...

The color is beautiful (for reference, I am NC 25) and it's so easy to apply. Even if it is categorized as a fall color, I have no qualms wearing it in the summer. I've used it on a beach trip and...

A very dramatic color! Indoors this looks mostly black but still gives a hint of a black cherry, dark blood hue. I like Orly polishes the best because they last longer. The dry time is somewhat...

Orly Nail Polish Naughty (18ml)

My first Orly nail polish. I am not sure if this is the right color cause on my bottle, it says "Naughty or Nice" but it looks the same as the picture shown as above. Anyways, I have a love/hate...

Currently wearing this in 2 thin coats, it needed 3 to even out though. looks great great great anyway with a diamond (cz) ring & overhead canned lighting, even with the lighter/darker...

Love this color. I've been looking for the perfect deep red/burgundy creme nail polish. I was worried that it would end up looking more like black than the color shown in the bottle but it's...

Orly Nail Polish Bare Rose From £5.90

I love Orly polish, so not suprisingly I adored this color when I saw it in the bottle. I wanted a black nail polish for fall but decided that black was probably too harsh so I wanted to get an...

I love this polish. It's a perfect fall color. I'm a nail polish noob, so I have a hard time applying evenly, but two coats of this look perfectly smooth on me. Unfortunately it does chip faster...

I knew this shade looked familiar. It does look like the famous Chanel Vamp. I think Uma Thurman wore it in Pulp Fiction, and ever since then it's been popular. I love the shade, it's perfect for...

Orly Naughty Polish 18ml

0 comments

Post a Comment